Here you can find our additional resources which accompany the ‘Brave’ book.
Please click on the picture frames to access the relevant resources.
“Thank you, Brave Bear Trust! The story and accompanying resources allowed our learners to explore the concepts of exploitation and modern-day slavery in an accessible and age-appropriate way.”
School Teacher, Wales, UK.
‘Modern Slavery Awareness’ Training
This module can be accessed here and lasts between 45 minutes to an hour.
The module has been developed by professionals from our ‘Friends of Brave’ group and has been piloted with education staff, community leaders, parents, carers and organisations supporting survivors of exploitation.
The aims and objectives of the training are to:
- Provide a basic awareness of exploitation and human trafficking
- Be able to explain the different types of exploitation
- Be able to recognise the signs and indicators of exploitation
- Know who to contact if you come into contact with a victim of exploitation
- Introduce the ‘Brave’ book and resources to demonstrate how they can raise awareness amongst children aged 8 to 10
For further information about this training or our educational resources please contact firstname.lastname@example.org